|Al B. wins the night. Shane and Re-Pete come in 2nd and 3rd. Sink locks up the league championship. Next week is Position/Big Money night so bring an extra $15.
RULE CHANGES FOR 2013-14 SEASON
1. Chopping of the Blinds will no longer be permitted.
2. All minimum bets after the flop will be at least the size of the Big Blind. (4th & 5th street double big blind bets are eliminated)
3. Clock will run continuous, only stopping for breaks until a winner is determined.
4. Bull's Eye Chip Rule....Everyone will draw a chip and keep that chip to add to their stack. There will be "1" Bull's Eye chip that will be a different denomination (lower value) than the rest of the chips being drawn. The player that draws the Bull's Eye chip has the option to: (a). keep the chip and play for the Bull's Eye Pot, and start with less chips than the rest of the field, or (b). trade the Bull's Eye Chip in for the same chip that everyone else has and start with the same amount of chips. *The difference between the amounts of the chip values will be determined by the size of the Bull's Eye Pot.
5. To win the Bull's Eye Pot you must play in at least 50% of the games that are contained in said Pot. Otherwise you will just be eligable for that nights' Pot.
6. Whomever takes out the Bull's Eye before the final table wins $5.00. If the Bull's Eye makes it to the final table, then he gets the $5.00.
7. The Bull's Eye winner must win the game "out right". No chopping at the end to win! No exceptions!
8. If the Bull's Eye chip does'nt get drawn, then for that night there will be NO Bull's Eye. Thus the $5.00 will be void.
9. Insurance is permitted, but Everyone at the table must agree.
If you are looking for the "Poker Planner" software program, we have pulled it from the site. It is no longer available. Thanks